This first video was posted on facebook yesterday by JJ and it is so funny! It is pretty comical to see all these primpy bitches beat the shit outta each other lol
+
= Jane Austen's Fight Club
This next video is of The Dave Brubek Quartet from 1961. I have seen Dave and his boys twice already at the Newport Jazz Festival and am thrilled to see him a third time in just a few short weeks when he'll return to Newport as a special guest of Wynton Marsalis in celebration of his (Dave's) 90th birthday! I found an old record in MA last week that is of Dave and his quartet live from Newport 7/3/1971...do you think I can maybe get him to sign it??? I'm sure gonna try! Enjoy :)
***The Dave Brubeck Quartet- Take Five
Just a few days after the Newport Jazz Festival I'll be heading to Gilford NH to the Meadowbrook US Cellular Pavillion to see Sublime! I never EVER thought I'd have the opportunity to say that I would be seeing Sublime LIVE but they recently found a new lead singer (Rome) who is apparently fitting in just nicely :) This is the video to one of my favorite Sublime songs (it's really too difficult to call one song my favorite...there are just too many!)
***Sublime-Bad Fish
That is all :)
*M*


No comments:
Post a Comment