Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I don't give a SH*T about Lindsay Lohan!!!

Really?! Does Lindsay Lohan really deserve to have tv coverage 24-7 just for being a complete f-up??? I am so sick of hearing about her every night and how she's going to be in jail like a minute...C'MON who cares?! There are people doing great things around the world, wars to cover, even sports -- I don't care....Lindsay is just another movie star that has fallen to drugs and alcohol...I feel bad for her and really hope that she gets the help she needs...However what I don't need is to be updated daily on her life!


Rock on Lindsay...Rock On





DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!


On a happier note---have any of you seen the Double Rainbow guy??? Where did HE come from!? He sounds like Chong..seriously all I can imagine is an old hippy so drugged out of it hahah "what does it meannnnn"




*M*

2 comments:

  1. Rainbow Guy..... hmmmm on something, lol

    Lindsey...... also sick of hearing her name.... Its as bad as the Tiger scandal....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right! tiger was SO 6 months ago haha

    ReplyDelete