Welp...here it is my first ever blog...well besides the random crap i've done in the past on myspace..they don't count hah. I've been sitting here all friggin day with nothing to do and no motivation to do anything...and this is what I come up with?! So weird...Like *I* have something to write about...but then I got thinking that maybe someday I will have something I want to say and this will be a great place to do it. So now I'm all set up to blog....
I wonder who came up with the name "blog"? It's very weird...I often wonder where people come up with this crap...and the names to title them...I am a big fan of googling everything that I think about but the creation of the blog is something I have yet to look in to. Maybe one day I'll do it and then get back to you...until then....oh never mind who even cares ha.
So what am I supposed to do now? Just go on about my life and whatnot? It feels too much like a diary..even though I'm pretty sure people don't post diaries online for the world to read...can't imagine anyone would really care to read mine anyhow...I can write about sitting here in my big comfy round chair, cuddling with guntherboy while treston plays tiger woods on 360. Golf...yup the most boring sport known to man...I've never seen the point in it or saw the attraction...unless there is a big windmill that you need to get the ball through I'm not playin'.
I guess my closing will include the fabulous time I had this past Saturday with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I have sort of fallen away from hanging out on a regular basis due to some life crap but now I'm back and life is good again :) Fickett came down from CHerryfield for the weekend and on Saturday we headed in to Portland to Lynne's place. Kim met us there and we hung out and caught up for a few hours...it was grand. Then we headed across town to the roller derby....Ok...I totally want to try out for it...I just have to pretend that I'm bad ass...and probably make sure I can still stand up on skates...but I really want to try out~! I doubt I'd make it but it would be a hoot to try! I need to think of a badass name...if you have any suggestions just let me know! well anyways...the day was awesome and ended that the GLB with more friends...ashton, shelly, and greta :)


That's all for my first blog I guess....I'll write more whenever something exciting happens :)
Peace out,
*M*
No comments:
Post a Comment